Distinctly British style from Jermyn Street
Hawes & Curtis has been at the forefront of British shirt making for more than a century. The company was founded by two accomplished outfitters, Ralph Hawes & Freddie Curtis, who opened the first store in the Burlington Arcade, Piccadilly in 1913. From the beginning Hawes & Curtis has been acclaimed by aristocracy and Hollywood's elite, including the Duke of Windsor, Cary Grant and Fred Astaire.
Hawes & Curtis has evolved from a traditional Jermyn Street shirt maker into a lifestyle brand. In addition to producing the finest shirts, Hawes & Curtis now offers premium menswear and womenswear ranges. Over the next weeks, the heritage brand will introduce exciting new capsule collections including weekend wear and swimwear.
In our Outlet store you will find most items of our collections in very enticing prices and multi-bundle offers.
Get smart for the SummerOFFER ENDS While Stocks Last
- Formal Shirt & Tie Set for £34
- Formal Shirts for Men: 4 for £72 or £25 each
- Ladies Shirts: 2 for £34 or £20 each
- Smart Casual Shirts for Men: 2 for £46 or £28 each
- Suit and Formal Shirt and Tie for £169
- Weekend Collection: Knitwear from £39, Coats from £99 & Shoes from £89