- The Promoter of the Christmas Promotion ("Promotion") [is McArthurGlen UK Limited (“Promoter”) of Nations House, 103 Wigmore Street, London W1U 1QS].
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in [the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland)] at the time of entry into the Promotion.
- Entry excludes employees, or immediate family members of an employee of the Promoter or of Lindt & Sprüngli AG, their associates, agents, affiliates or subsidiary companies, or anyone else connected with the administration of the Promotion.
- No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person is permitted. Entrants may only enter at one of the Participating Centres.
- The Promotion starts at 9.00am on 3 November 2016 and closes at (i) 11.59pm on 4 December 2016 for the "Trip to the Chocolate Factory" prize, and (ii) 11.59pm on 18 December 2016 for the "Chocolate Hamper" prize (the "Promotion Periods"). The Promoter shall not be responsible for any entries received outside of the applicable Promotion Periods or for any lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged or misdirected entries and all such entries will be invalid.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete and submit the Promotion entry form during the Promotion Periods applicable for the different prizes. Entries submitted before 11.59pm on 4 December 2016 shall be entered into the draw for the "Trip to the Chocolate Factory" prize and, following the draw, all non-winning entries will also be entered into the draw for the "Chocolate Hamper" prize. Entries submitted after this time, but before 11.59 pm on 18 December 2016, will be entered into the draw for the "Chocolate Hamper" prize only. The Promotion entry form is available on the tablet devices located at the information office and Lindt store of each of the following McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Centres: [Ashford, Cheshire Oaks, East Midlands, Swindon, Bridgend and York] (the "Participating Centres"). Entrants may also enter online on each of the Participating Centres' websites. Entrants must complete all mandatory details in the entry form for their entry to be valid, and should receive an email notification confirming their entry into the Promotion.
- All entries received by the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant.
- All Promotion entries must be submitted by the entrants in a personal capacity and on their own behalf. Entries submitted via third parties, agents or in bulk are prohibited and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entrant a prize and / or disqualify entrants if they reasonably suspect that an entry was submitted in breach of these terms and conditions. Any person trying to circumvent the entry process by any method (including through the use of multiple names, phone numbers, home addresses or IP addresses) will be disqualified (along with any other suspected associated entries).
Prizes and winner selection
- Each Participating Centre will have a first place winner who will receive the trip to Zurich (the "First Place Winners") and for ten further winners who will each receive a Lindt chocolate hamper (the "Hamper Winners").
- The First Place Winners will each receive a trip for four people (minimum of 1 adult aged 18 and over, any children attending must be aged 8 and over) to Zurich, Switzerland departing 19 December 2016 and returning on 20 December 2016. Departure airports will be as follows:
• [Ashford, Bridgend and Swindon - London Heathrow
• Cheshire Oaks and York - Manchester
• East Midlands - Birmingham]
- Exact flight times will be selected at the Promoter's discretion. Prize includes a one night stay for four in two double bedrooms at the [insert name] X* hotel on a room only basis, a visit to the Lindt & Sprüngli factory in Zurich, and a set menu dinner on 19 December 2016 at the [insert name] restaurant. Prize includes transfers to and from Zurich airport, the hotel and the Lindt & Sprüngli, factory but excludes any UK airport transfers. Each First Place Winner and his/her guests must travel on the same itinerary and are solely responsible for ensuring that they have valid travel documentation (e.g. passport/visa/visa waiver as may be required) and for obtaining adequate travel insurance at their own expense. Winners and their guests are also responsible for ensuring that they are able to attend the Lindt factory, including by confirming that they do not have any allergies or other medical conditions that would prevent them from doing so. Winners will be required to notify the Promoter at the time of confirming their acceptance of the prize of any allergies or other medical conditions that may prohibit the Winners or their guests from attending the Lindt factory. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any disappointment caused by a Winner or any of their guests being unable to attend the Lindt factory as a result of any allergies or other medical conditions. Except for the meal at the [insert name] restaurant on 19 December, the prize excludes any food, drink, spending money and any other costs connected to the prize, unless expressly set out in these terms and conditions.
- Each Hamper Winner will receive a Lindt chocolate hamper containing a variety of chocolates. The chocolate in the hamper may contain nuts. The hampers will be delivered to the Hamper Winners' [UK] home address within 20 working days of the Hamper Winners confirming acceptance of the prize.
- All of the Promotion winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for the Promotion received by each of the Participating Centres during the applicable Promotion Periods.
- The First Place Winner will be the first entry drawn at random.
- Each valid entry received will entitle the entrant to qualify for a gift. The gift is a 10% off McArthurGlen Privilege Card which becomes valid from 24 hours after entry until 31 March 2017 and which may be used at participating retailers in the Participating Centres. The gift is subject to the discount card terms and conditions (which may be found on the discount card). The discount card may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer. Discount card may be collected from the information office of the relevant Participating Centre by providing the staff at the information office with a copy of your entry confirmation email. Discount card may be used at multiple participating retailers but is only valid for one day once activated.
- The winners will be notified by phone or email within 24 hours after the end of the applicable Promotion Periods of the draw taking place. The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to contact the winners during this time. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam mailboxes and voicemails to ensure that they receive any communications relating to the Promotion. If a winner cannot be contacted, is unavailable or is otherwise unable to redeem the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid entries received during the applicable Promotion Periods. However, the Promoter is under no obligation to select any alternative winners.
- The winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within 48 hours of being notified by the Promoter and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency, among other details. The winners will also be required to show valid proof of identity when collecting any of the prizes. The prizes and discount cards are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that circumstances beyond their control means that any of the prizes described above cannot be provided to any of the winners.
- Once flights have been booked, the trip to Zurich prize cannot be changed or any of the winners' guests substituted. No alternative prize or any compensation shall be available in the event that a winner or their guests are unable to attend on the booked dates.
- The Promoter's decisions are final and binding. No correspondence about the Promotion will be entered into with anyone other than with the winners.
- The name and hometown of the winners will be published on the Promoter's website. The Promoter may also film, photograph and/or interview the First Place Winners and their guests during the course of the trip to Zurich, to be used in reasonable publicity in relation to the Promotion.
- Save for the winners' details which may be published by the Promoter in accordance with clause 20, the Promoter will only use personal data provided by entrants for the purpose of administering the Promotion.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your entry in the Promotion or from your enjoyment of any prize you may win.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, change or replace the Promotion (including the alteration of the prizes) if, in its discretion, it considers that the Promotion cannot be conducted as is set out in these Terms and Conditions or for any reason outside its control.
- To receive the First Place Winners' names and county of residence, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope marked 'Christmas Promotion' to [McArthurGlen UK Limited, Nations House, 103 Wigmore Street, London W1U 1QS] after 5 December 2016 but no later than 31 December 2016.
- To receive the Hamper Winners' names and county of residence, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope marked 'Christmas Promotion' to [McArthurGlen UK Limited, Nations House, 103 Wigmore Street, London W1U 1QS] after 19 December 2016 but no later than 15 January 2017.
- If any of the clauses in these terms and conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then they shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with [English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement (including non-contractual disputes and claims relating to the Promotion) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.]