Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter of the E-Scooter wingame ("Promotion") [is McArthurGlen UK Limited (“Promoter”) of Nations House, 103 Wigmore Street, London W1U 1QS].
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and resident in Europe at the time of entry into the Promotion.
- Entry excludes employees, or immediate family members of an employee of the Promoter, their associates, agents, affiliates or subsidiary companies, or anyone else connected with the administration of the Promotion.
- No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person is permitted. Entrants may only enter at one of the Participating Centres.
- The Promotion starts at 9.00am on 19 August 2019 and closes at (i) 11.59pm on 06 October 2019 for the promotion. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any entries received outside of the applicable Promotion Periods or for any lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged or misdirected entries and all such entries will be invalid.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete and submit the Promotion entry form during the Promotion Periods applicable for the different prizes. Entrants may also enter online on each of the Participating Centres' websites. Entrants must complete all mandatory details in the entry form for their entry to be valid, and should receive an email notification confirming their entry into the Promotion.
- All entries received by the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant.
- All Promotion entries must be submitted by the entrants in a personal capacity and on their own behalf. Entries submitted via third parties, agents or in bulk are prohibited and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entrant a prize and / or disqualify entrants if they reasonably suspect that an entry was submitted in breach of these terms and conditions. Any person trying to circumvent the entry process by any method (including through the use of multiple names, phone numbers, home addresses or IP addresses) will be disqualified (along with any other suspected associated entries).
Prizes and winner selection
- The winner receives a E-Scooter NIU N-Sport.
- The winners will be notified by phone or email on 9th of October. The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to contact the winners during this time. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam mailboxes and voicemails to ensure that they receive any communications relating to the Promotion. If a winner cannot be contacted, is unavailable or is otherwise unable to redeem the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid entries received during the applicable Promotion Periods. However, the Promoter is under no obligation to select any alternative winners.
- The winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within 48 hours of being notified by the Promoter and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency, among other details. The winners will also be required to show valid proof of identity when collecting any of the prizes. The prizes and discount cards are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that circumstances beyond their control means that any of the prizes described above cannot be provided to any of the winners.
- The Promoter's decisions are final and binding. No correspondence about the Promotion will be entered into with anyone other than with the winners.
- Save for the winners' details which may be published by the Promoter in accordance with clause 20, the Promoter will only use personal data provided by entrants for the purpose of administering the Promotion.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your entry in the Promotion or from your enjoyment of any prize you may win.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, change or replace the Promotion (including the alteration of the prizes) if, in its discretion, it considers that the Promotion cannot be conducted as is set out in these Terms and Conditions or for any reason outside its control.
- If any of the clauses in these terms and conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then they shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.