McArthurGlen Customer Survey Prize Draw (the Promotion)
Terms and Conditions
Please note: you must be physically located in Greece at the time of entry into this Promotion.
This Promotion is run by McARTHURGLEN ΕΛΛΑΣ ΜΟΝΟΠΡΟΣΩΠΗ Ε.Π.Ε. (the Promoter), whose registered address is at Oikodomiko Tetragono E71, Yalou, Spata.
By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions). Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to participate in the Promotion published in publications of the Promoter (including social media if applicable) or on the Promoter's websites (the Websites), also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall take precedence.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and physically located in Greece at the time of entry into the Promotion. Any attempt to enter into the Promotion from outside Greece will be void.
- Entry excludes employees and agents of the Promoter, its associated or subsidiary companies, and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third party promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents.
- Participation in the Promotion is limited to two entries per person per Promotion Period (please see paragraph 5 for details of when each Promotion Period will run). Each entry must follow a separate visit to the Participating Centre in the Promotion Period and use a separate Customer Survey entry form. Multiple attempts to participate from the same person using the same Customer Survey entry form will all be void.
- The Promotion starts at 00:01am EEST on 1st October 2019 and closes at 23:59pm EEST on 31 December 2022 (the Promotion Term). Any attempt to participate outside the Promotion Term will be void.
- The Promotion runs on a monthly basis. Each month, the Promotion starts at 00:01am EEST on the 5th day of said month and closes at 23:59pm EEST on the last day of said month (the Promotion Period). Any entries received between the 1st and 4th day of a month will automatically roll over into the next Promotion Period.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete and submit the Customer Survey entry form for a Participating Centre during a Promotion Period. Customers must complete and submit the Customer Survey entry form and enter the Promotion within 5 days of the date on which it is emailed to the customer (the Form Expiry Date). After the Form Expiry Date, the customer will not be able to enter the Promotion unless they re-visit the Participating Centre and receive a new Customer Survey entry form. Entrants must complete all mandatory details in the entry form for their entry to be valid, and opt to enter the Promotion, after which they should receive an on-screen notification confirming their entry into the Promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, even if a customer is able to complete and submit the form and their entry into the Promotion after the Form Expiry Date, and even if a customer receives an on-screen notification confirming their entry, the customer will not be deemed to have entered the Promotion.
- Entries received which are not submitted via the official entry method will not be accepted. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Participants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
Winners and prizes
- There will be one prize winner per Promotion Period.
- All of the Promotion winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for the Promotion received by the Participating Centre during a Promotion Period. There will be no prizes for any other participants.
- Prize winners will be selected on the 4th day following the relevant Promotion Period (the Draw Date).
- The prize is a 100€ McArthurGlen gift voucher (the Gift).
- The Gift may be used at participating retailers in any McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Centre in Greece. The Gift Voucher is subject to the Gift Voucher terms and conditions (which may be found on the Participating Centre's website, https://www.mcarthurglen.com/en/outlets/gr/designer-outlet-athens/whats-on/gift-vouchers/ or on the Gift) and is valid for 12 months (Validity Period). No cash refunds under any circumstances, even if there is any amount left over at the end of the Gift Validity Period. The Gift is non-transferable and cannot be sold to anyone else. If you purchase a product / service which costs more than the value / remaining value left on the Gift then you will need to pay the balance.
- Prizes are as stated and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control the Promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize. The Promoter also reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize if in its reasonable discretion it is appropriate to do so.
Winner announcement and claiming of prize
- Winners will be notified by email or using other contact details provided to the Promoter within 10 days of the relevant Draw Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid / correct entries that were received during the Promotion Period (but is under no obligation to select any alternative winners).
- Winners may, at their choosing, collect the prize from the Participating Centre or request that the prize be posted to them. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
Data Protection and publicity
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding on the participants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If participants (a) do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when participating in the Promotion; and/or (b) do not enter before the Form Expiry Date, their entry will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- Participants must not do anything illegal and / or dangerous and / or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant's ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries or Gift Cards. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event of an error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to: (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw or to divide the prize(s) or the value of the prize(s) between the winners of the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter's Website.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Greek law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement (including non-contractual disputes and claims relating to the Promotion) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Greek courts.