Our Health & Safety measures
Below you can find our current COVID health & safety measures:
1. As from Sunday 28 November face masks are mandatory in all stores, cafe's, restaurants and indoor public spaces.
2. I'ts compulsory again for everyone to keep a distance of 1.5 metres from each other, including gastronomy.
3. Frequent hand washing is highly recommended and hand sanitisers are available across the centres.
4. Cleaning has been increased in public areas and high touch points are regularly disinfected.
5. For Restaurants: Following the new measurements by the Dutch government, as of 6 November 2021, the coronavirus entry pass system (with QR code) will apply when being seated indoors at restaurant or outside seeting areas at bars and restaurants, but not on takeaways. All guests aged 13 and over will have to show a valid coronavirus entry pass to gain admission. Everyone aged 14 and over will also have to show their ID along with their coronavirus entry pass. You can get a coronavirus entry pass if you are fully vaccinated, have valid proof of recovery or a negative result from a coronavirus test taken less than 24 hours before entry.
Maximum capacity in shops and centre
To ensure your health and safety we are monitoring the amount of visitors at Designer Outlet Roosendaal at all times. Following the latest government regulations, the amount of visitors per store is limited to 1 person per 5m2. We recommend to plan your visit following our schedule to find the best time to enjoy a comfortable shopping experience.
These hours are expected to be calm. There is a little chance there are waiting times.
The centre is lively and it is expected that there are queues at some of our brands.
These hours we expect a large amount of guests wanting to visit us. Please allow enough time for your visit, as it may come to longer waiting time due to queues.
We look forward welcoming you in Designer Outlet Roosendaal.
Bureau Veritas SafeGuard Covid-19 Certification
As part of our mission to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable day out shopping with us, we have now been certified with the Bureau Veritas SafeGuard Covid-19 certification.
Bureau Veritas is a world-leader in testing and inspection certification and focuses on guaranteeing consistent good procedure across multiple sites.
So you can relax, feeling secure in the knowledge that we have taken care of all the necessary health and safety measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 at Designer Outlet Roosendaal.