Our Guests are at the centre of everything we do.
The Guest Experience Host is our first point of contact for our guests, responsible for welcoming them, promoting our services, resolving concerns and ensuring our guests have a memorable experience.
You’ll have the opportunity to meet our centre management and guest experience team to learn more about the role. Interviews and team building tasks will be held same day and all candidates will receive a goodie bag including treats and discounts.
We’re looking for hardworking, energetic and guest centric people to join our growing team supporting our mission to create the finest retail experiences.
Could this be you?
- Free onsite parking for McArthurGlen employees and just a 10 minute walk from Ashford International train station
- Excellent benefits including pension, private medical, gym allowance, centre discounts, whole company and local events
- Cross functional and international projects and an exceptional office environment
- 92% of our employees would recommend us as a good place to work
- We’re expanding; phase 2 Ashford will open in Autumn 2019 with 50 additional premium brands, a new food piazza, dedicated events space and a redesigned, interactive children’s play area
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our business. We support flexibility wherever possible. Offering an exceptional guest experience isn’t about previous experience so if you are looking for a change of career or returning to work, we’d also love to hear from you.
27th - 28th July
We are partnering with Guide Dogs Ashford, to host our first ever Handbag Amnesty; and we would love for you to get involved! Donate a handbag to the Amnesty from 15th - 26th July and receive amazing savings at participating brands, then visit our pop-up shop on 27th - 28th July when the charity will be selling the pre-loved bags. Plus, purchase a raffle ticket and you could win a brand new Paul Costelloe handbag worth £250, with all proceeds going to Guide Dogs Ashford. Discover how to get involved, and help us raise funds!