To celebrate we’re giving away two lucky couples
A £250 McArthurGlen shopping spree
valid for this Bank Holiday weekend
Gift Card Competition Terms and Conditions.
1. This prize draw is run by McArthurGlen UK Limited, Ashford Designer Outlet, Kimberley Walk, Ashford, TN24 0SD on 12th May 2018 to 16th May 2018 midnight.
2. To enter the prize draw you must be 18 years of age and over.
3. By entering the prize draw you are accepting and agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. In order to enter the prize draw youmust on Facebook like, follow and tell us in comments how you met your partner.
5. There will be 2 prizes to be won, of £250 per couple
6. The winners will be notified of the prize win following the conclusion of the competition.
7. The prizes will be available for collection following the competition from Guest Services on Saturday 26th May 2018
8. The prize will not be given to anyone other than the winner and the Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity and/or age of any winner.
9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. McArthurGlen reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control make it necessary to do so.
11. The competition is not open to:
(a) employees of McArthurGlen or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of McArthurGlen or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
12. McArthurGlen accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
13. The decision of McArthurGlen regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. McArthurGlen reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. McArthurGlen reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, McArthurGlen, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or any participant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of McArthurGlen, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw in any media which may include the publication of their name and photograph on McArthurGlen’s social media.
Draw Will Take Place on Thursday 17th May 2018