Terms and Conditions
Levi Prize Draw
University of Kent x Ashford Designer Outlet
LEVI’S PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This prize draw is run by McArthurGlen UK Limited (“the Promoter”), company number 02810264, whose registered address is at 103 Wigmore Street, London W1U 1WH.
- To enter the prize draw you must be: (a) a registered student at the University of Kent; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry (c) entered via Facebook or Instagram by telling us what your current course of study is.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity, age and registered student status of any participant.
- The opening date for entries to the prize draw is 17th September 2018. The closing date of the prize draw is at midday GMT on 27th September 2018. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 27th September 2018.
- The winner will receive a £50 McArthurGlen Gift Card and a Levi’s top and bottom of their choice.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) on the 27th September 2018 and must collect the prize from the Customer Services Office at Ashford Designer Outlet. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter, and collect their prize within 20 working days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. The prize will not be given to anyone other than the winner and the Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity and/or age of any winner.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- Employees of the Promoter, their agents and families, suppliers and associated companies are excluded from entering.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions.