Regatta & DogFest Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions – DogFest Tickets giveaway
- Entry into this prize draw confirms your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of Regatta Limited
- This prize draw is run by Regatta Limited
- The prizes: £100 (RRP value) to spend in the Regatta store at Cheshire Oaks and 2 tickets to the Team Cheshire DogFest festival at Tatton Park on either 15.06.19 or 16.06.19.
- To enter the prize draw you must be: (a) a UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- No purchase necessary.
- No cash alternatives or substitutions, the prize is not transferable, non-refundable and no change will be given.
- The competition will run from 14th May until 21st May with 1 prize to be won. Entry closes at 12pm on 21st May.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received at 12pm on 21st May and will be notified via Facebook.
- If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 24 hours a new winner will be selected.
- The winner will need to confirm which date they wish to attend the event.
- The prize will be sent to the Regatta store situated within the centre to be collected by the winner. The date the tickets will be available for collection will be confirmed via email to the winner.
- Photographic ID must be taken in store when collecting the prize to confirm that you are the winner.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, Regatta Limited's decisions shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions.
- Regatta Limited reserves the right to amend the terms of this prize draw at any time.