A summer of music across McArthurGlen's Italian centres
15 giugno 2015
With a fantastic mix of local and international acclaimed artists, 2015’s programme promises to be bigger and better than ever before. We are delighted to announce that headlining the Summer Festival is British star John Newman.
The start of summer across McArthurGlen’s five Italian Designer Outlets will once again be marked by a full programme of family friendly fun in the sun.
Beginning 18 July (aside from Noventa di Piave 25 July), and coinciding with the start of the summer sales (which begin 2 July in La Reggia and 4 July in the other centres), McArthurGlen’s Summer Festival will offer shoppers the unique opportunity to enjoy the very best entertainment, all free of charge, while browsing some of the top names in fashion, and immersed in a stylish shopping environment with 30-70% off. The event closes on the last weekend of August, going out with a bang as each centre holds an exclusive farewell party.
With a fantastic mix of local and international acclaimed artists, 2015’s programme promises to be bigger and better than ever before. We are delighted to announce that headlining the Summer Festival proceedings on 8 August (at Serravalle Designer Outlet) is British star John Newman, who’s first single Love Me Again, peaked at number one on the UK Singles Chart.
Newman has also featured as a guest vocalist on Rudimental's Feel the Love and Not Giving In, peaking at number one and number 14 respectively. As one of the brightest young musicians to come out of the UK, he was nominated for three prestigious BRIT Awards, including British Male Solo Artist in 2014.
Recently Newman achieved international acclaim, featuring on the crossover track Blame by international superstar DJ Calvin Harris, which went double platinum in Italy.
In addition to John Newman, we are also excited to be joined by a fantastic mix of local talent, including:
- Chiara, the winner of X- Factor Italy 2012, will perform on 18 July at Serravalle and 1 August at Noventa di Piave.
- Platinum-selling recording artist Annalisa will appear on 18 July at La Reggia and 19 July at Barberino and 25 July at Noventa.
- Acclaimed singer/songwriters Raf and Luca Carboni will perform at Castel Romano (19 July) and Barberino (26 July) respectively.
- On 25 July, La Reggia Designer Outlet will play host to The Neapolitan Music Night with James Senese and Tony Esposito, who will perform together with their band in an evening of music to celebrate the memory of Pino Daniele.
- Young, talented X Factor, Series 7 contestants Michele Bravi, Fabio Santini, Violetta Zironi and Aba will appear on stage at Barberino on 2 August.
- 2 August will also see Paolo Belli & Big Band come to Castel Romano for a performance of their show I like the Swing.
- Mario Biondi will perform his unique hits live on 22 August at Noventa di Piave Designer Outlet.
- At Serravalle on 25 July, the hugely popular cult figure, Francesco De Gregori will perform his greatest hits.
- Also in Serravalle, Jack Savoretti will perform on 1 August. Given the recent success of his debut album, this promises to be one to watch.
In addition to this exciting programme of entertainment, shoppers can find fantastic savings on some of the most sought-after luxury, premium and lifestyle names in fashion at all five Italian centres. With the stores open until midnight during every concert evening, there is also plenty of time to shop!
For more information regarding centre opening times please visit www.mcarthurglen.it
24 luglio 2016
McArthurGlen partners with Nike for second year running to encourage kids to get active
McArthurGlen, Europe’s leading designer outlets company, has teamed up with Nike to stage a series of inspirational ‘Young Athletes Activation’ events for children...Read more Chi siamo McArthurGlen partners with Nike for second year running to encourage kids to get active
17 maggio 2016
McArthurGlen Designer Outlets to stage biggest ever summer festival in collaboration with universal music group
McArthurGlen has partnered with Universal Music Group to curate its biggest Italian music festival. #ModaMusica will comprise a series of 16 summer music events...Read more Chi siamo McArthurGlen Designer Outlets to stage biggest ever summer festival in collaboration with universal music group
26 aprile 2016
Popular Chinese singer Karen Mok to visit Serravalle Designer Outlet
Karen Mok, the award winning Chinese singer-songwriter will visit Serravalle Designer Outlet in the Piedmont on 30th April as part of McArthurGlen’s on-going collaboration with Universal Music Limited...Read more Chi siamo Popular Chinese singer Karen Mok to visit Serravalle Designer Outlet