We’re pleased to confirm that McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Bridgend will be open again from Monday 12 April and we can’t wait to welcome you back. Please note, our initial opening hours will be Monday-Friday 10am-8pm, Saturday 10am-7pm and Sunday 10am-6pm (larger stores will open 11am-5pm)
We recommend planning your visit before 12pm or after 4pm for a quieter shopping experience.
The wellbeing of our customers, brand partners and employees remains of the upmost importance to us. Our centre has attained the Bureau Veritas SafeGuard Covid-19 certification, which is based on the actions we have taken to manage and reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19, in accordance with current good practice, in line with local and national guidelines. We encourage you to refer to the Government’s guidance on local travel restrictions when planning your visit.
We will be updating this website regularly, so please continue to check for further information. We look forward to welcoming you. Until then, stay safe and stay connected.
Bureau Veritas | Health & Safety | Plan Your Visit
Bureau Veritas SafeGuard Covid-19 Certification
As part of our mission to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable day out shopping with us, we have now been certified with the Bureau Veritas SafeGuard Covid-19 certification.
Bureau Veritas is a world-leader in testing and inspection certification
and focuses on guaranteeing consistent good procedure across multiple sites.
So you can relax, feeling secure in the knowledge that we have taken care
of all the necessary health and safety measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 at McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Bridgend.
To find out more about the Bureau Veritas SafeGuard Covid-19 certification, please click here.
Below the summary points about our current COVID Health & Safety measures.
1. Frequent hand washing is highly recommended and hand sanitisers are available across the centres.
2. Cleaning has been increased in public areas and high touch points are regularly disinfected.
3. 2m social distancing rules are promoted to enable compliance with local guidelines.
4. Centre capacity will be maintained in line with the relevant government guidelines to aid social distancing in public areas.
5. A face covering is obligatory in stores and highly recommended while in centre. For more information on face coverings and exemptions please view the Welsh Government Guidelines here.