Nothing matches your search
Check the spelling or try a less specific search term
In accordance with Government advice, our catering units - outdoor and indoor areas - will re-open to the public with specific conditions. Please use our restaurant website for more information on these regulations.
Please respect the following conditions for our outdoor and indoor catering areas:
- Guests must have fixed seats.
- Guests should leave their contact data
- Only members of no more than two households may be seated at a table. At tables of appropriate size where distancing can be maintained, guests from more than two households may be seated.
- It is mandatory to wear FFP2 masks or medical masks; guests are only allowed to remove them at the table.
- In addition, the general health and safety measures apply.
Catering areas may be open for guests under the following conditions:
- An appointment must be booked in advance. This can be done at the entrance
- The contact details of all guests must be recorded
- An official negative test must be shown for indoor catering areas (excluding tested and recovered people and children under the age of 12)
- Only persons from a maximum of two households are permitted to sit at one table, excluding children under the
age of 14 from the same households
- It is mandatory to wear FFP2 masks or medical masks; guests are only allowed to remove them at the table
- A minimum distance of 1,5 metres must be kept at all times between guests of separate tables
All restaurants are open from 10am to 8pm.
Five Guys has opening hours on Monday till Thursday from 11am to 8pm and Friday till Saturday from 11am to 9pm!