Good hygiene is key to minimising the spread of this virus, so we are increasing cleaning in public areas, including our toilets, and providing hand sanitisers throughout the centre.
Please respect the government guidelines on social distancing.
A face covering is obligatory in stores and highly recommended while in centre.
If you can use contactless payment options while shopping, please do.
We are delighted to announce that our play area has re-opened from Friday 24th July. We kindly ask that guests respect the new rules we have put in place.
McArthurGlen recommends a maximum capacity of 25 persons at any one time in this play area. A McArthurGlen employee will be on-site to manage this capacity at all times. Parents and guardians are asked to ensure that their children adhere to this recommendation and the requests of the McArthurGlen employee.
We ask all our guests to respect the following rules:
• If you or anyone in your family are showing symptoms of covid-19, do not enter this area
• Wash or sanitise hands before and after using the play area
• The play area will be closed for cleaning daily between 2pm and 2.30pm
• Children should be supervised at all times and told to social distance from other children outside of their bubble
• Food and drinks should not be consumed in the play area
• The play area is only to be used by children of 10 years of age or under