Please also take note of any additional requirements that may be introduced by further Government regulations. We will update our website from time to time to notify you of any such changes.
Bureau Veritas SafeGuard Covid-19 Certification
As part of our mission to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable day out shopping with us, we have now been certified with the Bureau Veritas SafeGuard Covid-19 certification.
Bureau Veritas is a world-leader in testing and inspection certification and focuses on guaranteeing consistent good procedure across multiple sites. So you can relax, feeling secure in the knowledge that we have taken care of all the necessary health and safety measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Below the summary points about our current COVID Health & Safety measures.
1. Frequent hand washing is highly recommended and hand sanitisers are available across the centres.
2. Cleaning has been increased in public areas and high touch points are regularly disinfected.
3. Social distancing rules are promoted to enable compliance with local guidelines.
4. Centre capacity will be maintained in line with the relevant government guidelines to aid social distancing in public areas.
5. Keep always your mask with you and put it on where social distancing cannot be maintained and to enter into stores or any other closed area of the centre.
6. Following the government requirements, visitors with respiratory infection symptoms and/or a temperature higher than 37.5° will not be allowed to access the Centre. Temperature measuring is mandatory before entering.