How to get here
Castel Romano Designer Outlet, is located just 25 km from the centre of Rome, in the heart of Agro Pontino. It is close to the Tyrrhenian coastline, making it the perfect destination in summer for a day of sun, sea and shopping.
Below you will find directions to our Designer Outlet via car, train, plane or shuttle bus.
Shuttle Bus Service
The Castel Romano roundtrip shuttle bus service runs everyday from the city center of Rome.
ON 31st JULY, ONE EXTRA RUN AT 6 pm FROM VIA MARSALA TO CASTEL ROMANO, AND AT 12 am FROM CASTEL ROMANO TO VIA MARSALA.
DEPARTURE FROM ROME TO CASTEL ROMANO DESIGNER OUTLET
- 71, Via Marsala (Termini Train station side): 9.30 am - 9.55 am - 11.30 am - 12.30 pm - 3.00 pm
- Viale Bastioni di Michelangelo (Piazza Risorgimento): 2.30 pm
- 48, Via Ludovisi: 9.30 am*
- 46, Via Leonida Bissolati (9.35 am)
- 1, Largo Peretti - City Sightseeing bus stop (9.50 am)
- 58, Via Marsala - Termini Train station side (9.55 am)
DEPARTURE FROM CASTEL ROMANO DESIGNER OUTLET TO ROME
- 71, Via Marsala (Termini Train station side): 11.20 am - 1.45 pm - 5.15 pm - 8.05 pm
- Viale Bastioni di Michelangelo (Piazza Risorgimento): 7.55 pm**
- 48, Via Ludovisi: 1.30 pm - 5.00 pm - 7.55 pm
**One extra stop at Via Ludovisi before arriving at Viale dei Bastioni di Michelangelo.
Shuttle bus tickets can be purchased online here. Choose from:
- Basic fee: €15,00
Includes a return journey to and from Castel Romano Designer Outlet
- VIP Shopping Pass: €35,00
Includes a return journey with Priority Boarding and a reserved seat. A voucher for a Fashion Passport, which gives you an extra 10% off in participating stores. A food and drink voucher to be used in the outlet’s participating restaurants. A Global Blue Tax Refund leaflet
- Children under 10 years old: Free
*Please remember to print all copies of the ticketBuy your shuttle bus ticket online
Buy at licensed shops
The tickets can be purchased at licensed shops:
- Binario Zero Caffè - Via Marsala, n. 56
- Box Gentilini - Piazza dei Cinquecento
- Visitor Center City Sightseeing - Via IV Novembre, n. 147
- Edicola Cellai - Piazza Risorgimento
Infoline: +39 06 69797554 (from Monday to Sunday, from 9 am to 7 pm, on Sundays and bank holidays from 9 am to 2 pm).
Hotel Pick-Up Service
Book your seat in advance through your hotel, asking to your concierge to call:
+39 349 0836551
Until 4 passengers: 45,00€ one way
From 5 to 8 passengers: 25,00€ per person
Door-to-door shuttle service
The Door-To-Door shuttle service gives you the opportunity to reach Castel Romano Designer Outlet from hotels.
Adults A/R: €24
Children under 10 years old: free
Departure: on request from 10 am to 11.15 am
Return: 5 pm
You can book directly online or asking to your concierge.Book online
Travelling by car
From Rome: Eur – Via Cristoforo Colombo – Regional Highway (SR) 148 Pontina – Castel Romano exit
From the Grande Raccordo Anulare ring road: Exit 26 of G.R.A. (towards Pomezia) – Regional Highway (SR) 148 Pontina – Castel Romano exit
To find us using Sat Nav, enter following geographic coordinates:
Latitude: 41.717518 Longitude: 12.447166
Travelling by train
If you arrive at the Termini Railway Station in Rome, you can take our regular Shuttle Service to the Designer Outlet.
Travelling by plane
Both Ciampino and Fiumicino Airport are only 20 minutes drive from Castel Romano Designer Outlet.