If you're visiting McArthurGlen from outside the EU, you can save even more on your purchases.
Simply visit our tax refund office to have your VAT refund processed.
More Savings, More Smile
Tax-free shopping is a great way to save money on your next shopping trip. It allows non-residents of a country to claim a refund on the sales tax they paid on their purchases. This can save you a significant amount of money, especially if you are buying high-value items.
To shop tax-free with us guests must:
- Be a permanent resident outside the EU
- Depart the EU within 90 days of their purchase
- Meet the country-specific minimum spend threshold
Once you have met the eligibility requirements, you can start shopping tax-free. Threshold in different tax-free countries:
AUSTRIA 75.01 Euro per receipt
GERMANY 50.01 Euro per receipt
ITALY 70.00 Euro per receipt
NETHERLANDS 50.00 Euro per receipt
FRANCE 100.01 Euro per receipt
SPAIN No threshold
Shopping Tax-free is easy
1) Ask store staff for a tax refund form for each receipt. Our friendly store staff will help you complete the form. When shopping in Italy, please remember to bring your passport, or a scanned copy, to present in-store.
2) Validate your forms before leaving the EU. Present your receipts, completed tax refund forms, passport, and purchases at the airport customs desk/self-service kiosk before you check-in.
3) Receive your refund. Present your validated forms and passport at the airport refund desk or via the dedicated post boxes.
For more refund options and information visit our partners globalblue.com and planetpayment.com