Terms and Conditions
This Promotion is organized by MGE (Roermond) Management B.V. (the “Promoter”), Chamber of Commerce number 67125190, located at Stadsweide 2, 6041 TD in Roermond, the Netherlands.
By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as these “Terms and Conditions”). If there is a conflict between conditions referred to in promotional material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or
- Employees and representatives of the Promoter, affiliates or subsidiaries, and anyone otherwise involved in the operation or delivery of the Promotion (including third party promotion partners) and their respective affiliates, affiliates or subsidiaries, and the immediate family members and roommates of those employees or representatives are not eligible to participate.
- Participation in the Promotion is limited to two entries per person per promotion period (see section 5 for more information on the start and end of the promotion period). Participation is only possible after a visit to the participating center during the promotion period and by submitting a customer research participation form received from the Promoter by e-mail. Each customer research participation form can only be used once. Multiple attempts by the same person using the same - customer survey entry forms are all void.
Instructions for participation
- The Promotion starts at 00:01 am (CET) on January 1, 2022 and closes at 11:59 pm (CET) on December 31, 2022 (the “Promotion Term ”). The Promotion Term consists of several Promotion Periods. Any attempt to participate in the Promotion outside of the Promotion Term is void.
- The Promotion is held monthly. Each month, the Promotion starts on the 5th day of that month at 00:01 am (CET) and closes at 11:59 pm (CET) on the last day of that month (the “Promotion Period”). All entries received between the 1st and 4th day of a month will be automatically rolled over to the next Promotion Period.
- To participate in the Promotion, participants must complete and submit the customer survey entry form and indicate their intention to participate in the Promotion within 5 days from the time it is emailed to the customer (the “Expiration Date”). After the Expiration Date, the customer will no longer be able to participate in the Promotion unless it revisits the participating center and receive a new - customer survey entry form. Participants are required to complete all required information on the entry form so that their entry is valid and that they are participating in the Promotion, after which participants should see an on-screen notification confirming their entry into the Promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, even if a customer were able to submit a completed participation form and participate in the Promotion after the Expiration Date and even if the customer is shown a confirmation on their screen confirming participation, the customer will not be deemed to have participated in the Promotion.
- Entries received that are not submitted through the official submission method will not be accepted. Use of any script, macro or other automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries submitted (or appearing to have been made) using such system may be treated as void. Illegible, incomplete, or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Participants should be aware that they may incur data charges depending on their own individual internet access arrangement.
Winners and Prizes
- There is one prize winner per Promotional Period.
- All winners of the Promotion will be randomly selected from all valid entries received by the participating center during a Promotion Period. There are no prizes for other participants.
- Winners will be selected on the 4th day after the end of the Promotion Period (the Draw Date).
- The prize is a € 100 McArthurGlen voucher (hereinafter referred to as the “gift card”).
- The gift card can be used at participating retailers in any McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Center [worldwide OR in the Netherlands]. The gift card is bound by the gift card conditions (which can be found on the website of the Participating Center or on the gift card) and is valid for 2 years after the issue date (hereinafter referred to as the “Validity Period”) . Under no circumstances is a cash refund possible, even if there is an amount remaining at the end of the Gift Card's Validity Period. The gift card is non-transferable and cannot be sold to anyone else. If you buy a product or service that costs more than the value / outstanding value remaining on the gift card, you must pay the difference in value.
Announcement of winners and award ceremony
- Winners will be notified by email or other contact details provided to the Promoter within 10 days of the applicable Draw Date. During this period, reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. In the event a winner cannot be reached or is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner from the valid / correct entries received during the Promotional Period.
- Winners may, at their option, collect the prize from the participating center or request that the prize be mailed to them. Prior to receiving their prize, winners may be required to provide valid proof of identity.
Data protection and advertising
- Decisions of the Promoter are final and binding on the participants. There is no correspondence.
- If participants (a) fail to provide requested mandatory information when entering the Promotion; and / or (b) not participate before the Expiration Date; their entry is void.
- The Promoter has the right to require participants to prove their eligibility. If a winner is found ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant and to reclaim any prize already awarded.
- Participants must not do anything that is illegal . Barring negligence or gross fault, the Promoter will not be liable for any property damage and/or immaterial damage resulting from participants' submission for the Promotion and / or use of the prize, nor for technical errors, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or problems of any kind that restrict or prevent participant's participation in the Promotion. Promoter is not responsible for loss, damage, mutilation, incompleteness, illegibility or otherwise unreadability of gift card submissions or loss damage, mutilation, incompleteness, illegibility or otherwise unreadability of gift card occurring after receipt of the gift card by the winner.
- The Promoter has the right to terminate, modify or derogate (including changing prizes) the Promotion at any time if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion cannot be conducted as directed. If an error results in more winners than prizes, the Promoter has the right to: (a) void any claims or submissions resulting from a misprint or other error; and / or (b) allocate the available prize (s) by means of an additional drawing or to distribute the prize (s) or value of the prize (s) among the winners of the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions. Any changes will be published on the Promoter's website.
- The Promotion and theseTerms and Conditions are governed and interpreted in accordance with Dutch law. All disputes arising in connection with the Promotion (including non-contractual disputes and claims related to the participation to the Promotion) fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Limburg in the Netherlands.