East Midlands Designer Outlet is conveniently located for easy access from M1 and A38 motorways.
To find us using Sat Nav enter DE55 2JW.
Parking is free everyday.
For a more hassle free visit we advise customers to download and register with the ChargePoint App ahead of visiting. Download the ChargePoint App HERE
Alfreton train station is just a 15-minute away by public transport or taxi. Other stations locally include Sutton Parkway, Kirkby-In-Ashfield and Mansfield. There are direct services from Nottingham, Leeds and Sheffield.
Find up to date train ticket information for East Midlands trains journeys including group discounts, cheap kids’ tickets, plus booking information below:
Daily bus services to East Midlands Designer Outlet run as follows:
- Trent Barton Nine services from Mansfield and Derby
- Stagecoach East Midlands service 1 from Mansfield Woodhouse via Mansfield, Huthwaite and Sutton.
Find more details and booking information below:
We offer a package of exclusive benefits reserved for groups of 10 or more. Book your visit in advance to receive a welcome pack including a 10% discount card for all passengers plus extra discounts at selected restaurants and cafes.
To book, please contact us at least 24 hours before you visit. We'll arrange to meet you with your welcome packs on arrival to our centre.
We're pleased to have installed a Changing Places Facility, which is designed to support families and carers of disabled people who require the use of a hoist, changing bench and/or a centrally located toilet.
You can find our Changing Places facility located at Guest Services, next to Clarks.
The following services are available from our Guest Services currently located next to our Clarks store.
- Gift Cards - sales and collection
- Mobility Hire - Electric scooters and Wheelchairs, free of charge. Please call 01773 545 007 ahead of your visit to pre-book. Bring one form of ID with you when collecting any mobility hire.
- Multi-faith prayer room is located at our Guest Services
- Lost property
- Free phone charging
- First aid point
- Taxi calling/booking
- McArthurGlen Club registration
- General information and tourist information
Further enquiries can be made by calling the team on: 01773 545007 or emailing: email@example.com
Restaurants & Cafes
Changing Places Facility