£5 Gift Card TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This promotion is run by McArthurGlen UK Limited (“the Promoter”), company number 02810264, whose registered address is at Nations House, 103 Wigmore Street, London W1U 1WH.
2. To claim the gift card you must be: (a) a UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. By claiming a gift card you are accepting and agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. This promotion is only valid on 7th July 2018 between 14.00hrs and 17.00hrs.
5. One gift card per person only.
6. The recipient will receive a £5 gift card to spend at McArthurGlen Designer Outlet York
7. To enter the promotion, you have to be one of the first 300 visitors visiting McArthurGlen Designer Outlet York. The email invitation must be presented at Guest Services for you to claim the gift card.
8. Additional gift card terms and conditions apply.
9. No administration charges will be applied to the claiming of the gift card.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity and age of any participant.
11. The gift card can only be collected in person at McArthurGlen Designer Outlet York
12. The gift card is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
14. This promotion is not open to: (a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies; (b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or (c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
15. Claimants may be required to participate in publicity related to this promotion in any media which may include the publication of their name and photograph on the Promoter's social media accounts.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for gift cards that are lost, mislaid, damaged once the recipient has collected from Guest Services, regardless of cause. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend this promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any participant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the promotion except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
21. Nothing in these terms exclude the Promoter's liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
22. By entering this promotion, you agree that any personal information provided by you with this entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer this promotion and as otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions.