Shopping tax-free is easy:
To shop tax-free with us guests must:
1) Be permanently resident outside the EU
2) Depart the EU within 90 days of their purchase
3) Spend a minimum of €70,01 in the same store on the same day
Follow these steps:
1) Ask our store staff for a tax refund form for each receipt.
Our store staff will help you complete your form. When shopping in Italy, please remember to bring your passport, or a scanned copy, to present in-store.
2) Validate your forms before leaving the EU.
Present your receipts, completed tax refund forms, passport and purchases at the airport or border Customs desk/self-service kiosk before you check in o leave the European Union.
3) Receive your refund.
Visit our onsite Forexchange Tax Refund Office to receive immediately your refund in-centre or once at the airport, present your validated forms and passport at the airport refund desk or mail all documents via dedicated post boxes.
For more information on the tax-free service visit Global Blue