Grab a free Japanese Fried Chicken this week simply by taking an empty chicken bucket to any YO! across the UK, as it embraces the Japanese tradition of eating fried chicken over the festive period.
Over 3.6 million buckets of fried chicken are consumed in Japan each Christmas which has prompted YO! to switch up its offering.
The YO! Bucket Exchange rewards hungry customers who bring an empty bucket to one of 50 participating YO! restaurants, delivering a free refill of a much tastier alternative – JFC.
Designed to celebrate the launch of YO!’s new festive menu, 2,000 buckets of fried chicken are available for FREE during 24th & 25th November.
The festive menu is attracting some extra-jolly visitors – YO! has released images of Santa lookalikes queuing with their chicken buckets to fuel up for the busy season ahead. A film also captures a group of Santas arriving at a YO! restaurant and taking customers and the team by surprise.
The JFC Bucket includes delicious chicken tenders which are brined in buttermilk and fried in a secret YO! spiced flour before being sprinkled with nori tinsel. The bucket (£14.95 or £29.50 for 2 people) is served alongside Korean wings, crunchy slaw, YO! fries, and the choice of miso corn on the cob or teriyaki BBQ beans and of course, a pot of katsu curry sauce.
Vegetarians and vegans don’t need to miss out and can enjoy VJFC (£12.50) – featuring THIS Isn’t Chicken Karaage nuggets with Korean sweet chilli sauce for dunking, dished up with YO! fries, crunchy slaw and miso togarashi corn.
- UK restaurants only. Max 1 bucket exchange / person, per day. Maximum 20 buckets per participating restaurant, per day, while stocks last. Claims after this will not be accepted. Promotion runs from 12am Wednesday 24 November – 12am Friday 26 November. T&Cs apply.
- JFC and Christmas Sando are available for dine in, takeaway and delivery at all available stores.
- Manchester and Bath YO! stores will only be offering the Christmas Sando. The wider festive menu items will not be available in these stores.
- Bromley, Glasgow Silverburn, Plymouth, Southampton, Metro Centre, Sheffield, Meadowhall, Kingston and Belfast will be offering their version of JFC, Christmas Sando and Coke floats. They will also offer the JFC Karaage Bucket.
- Please find the full T&C’s at www.yosushi.com/bucket-exchange