Terms and Conditions
- Privilege Rewards (the "Programme") is operated by McArthurGlen UK Limited (company number 02810264) with its registered office at 3rd Floor, Nations House, 103 Wigmore Street, London, W1U 1QS ("McArthurGlen", "we", "us", "our").
How the Programme Works
Joining the Programme
- You can register as a member of the Programme in a Participating Retailer, at Guest Services in each Participating Centre, on our website (available at mcarthurglen.com) (the "Website") or by downloading the McArthurGlen Privilege Rewards app (the "App"). We may refuse an application for membership with the Programme at our sole discretion.
Participating Centres and Retailers
- For a list of (a) McArthurGlen Centres which run the Programme ("Participating Centres"), and (b) the retailers in each Participating Centre who are participating in the Programme ("Participating Retailers"), please refer to the Website or the App.
- The Participating Centres and Participating Retailers may change from time to time at our sole discretion. Please check the Website or the App ahead of your visit to a McArthurGlen Centre to check whether it is a Participating Centre and the current list of Participating Retailers. We will provide at least thirty (30) days' notice of changes to the Participating Centres and / or Participating Retailers via the lists on the Website and the App. When a Participating Centre or Participating Retailer is removed from the Programme, you will no longer be able to earn or redeem Points, Rewards or Offers (all as defined below) at that Participating Centre or Participating Retailer.
- You will be able to participate in the Programme in all Participating Centres across different countries. Where you participate in the Programme, please read the country-specific terms (available on the website of each Participating Centre).
- Members of the Programme will be able to earn 5 reward points ("Points") for each 1€ (£1 or CAD$1 depending on local currency applicable to place of purchase) spent at Participating Retailers.
- In order to earn Points, you will need to present your personal QR code (found on the App, the Website and your personal membership card) (the "QR Code") when paying for a purchase at a Participating Retailer.
- Points you earn at Participating Retailers will be credited to your account by McArthurGlen (the "Points Account"). Points cannot be redeemed until credited to your Points Account. We are not responsible for any failure, delay or error in Points being credited to your Points Account as a result of system errors which are outside our reasonable control.
- Points accumulated under the Programme are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and have no cash value.
- Depending on the number of Points earned, you will become eligible to redeem your Points in exchange for various levels of discounts (of up to a maximum of 25%) on purchases at Participating Retailers ("Rewards"). You can find information regarding the number of Points required for different levels of Rewards on the Website and the App.
- Please note that in relation to restaurants, cafés and catering units within the list of Participating Retailers ("Participating Restaurants"), you will (a) be able to earn Points as described above, and (b) be eligible for 10% off all purchases, irrespective of the number of Points you have accrued; however, you will not otherwise be able to redeem Points as Rewards.
- In order to redeem your Points as a Reward, you will need to present your QR Code when paying for a purchase at a Participating Retailer.
- Each Reward is valid for one transaction only.
- When you redeem Points as a Reward, the balance of Points in your Points Account will be reduced accordingly.
- You must have a minimum of 500 Points in your Points Account to be able to redeem a Reward (except in relation to Participating Restaurants as set out in section 13 above).
- Rewards can be redeemed at Participating Retailers in any Participating Centre on purchases of full price items. Rewards cannot be redeemed for items which are on sale, discounted or excluded (e.g. gift cards). In some cases, at the Participating Retailer's discretion, Rewards may be redeemed on purchases of sale or special offer items.
- Members of the Programme may also receive additional benefits, discounts and special offers from Participating Retailers or McArthurGlen (“Offers”).
- Offers are at the discretion of Participating Retailers or McArthurGlen (as applicable). Offers may be determined based on different criteria, including (but not limited to) the number of times you use your QR Code, or the number of Points that you earn. As such, Offers may vary from time to time and from person to person.
- All Offers are subject to availability.
- In addition to these Terms, each Offer will be subject to its own terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") which will be communicated to you along with details of the relevant Offer.
- In order to redeem an Offer, please follow the relevant instructions in the Offer Terms.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with Rewards. Only one Offer or Reward can be used per transaction. Any deviation from this policy will be at the discretion of Participating Retailers.
McArthurGlen Responsibility and Liability
- We have no responsibility or liability for goods or services which you purchase from a Participating Retailer using an Offer, a Reward or otherwise. If an issue arises in relation to a purchase, you should contact the Participating Retailer directly to resolve the matter.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable as a result of us breaching these Terms.
- Nothing in these Terms will exclude the liability of McArthurGlen for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be limited by law.
Cancellation or Changes to the Programme
- Whilst we will try to ensure that the Programme system and scanners are operational during Participating Centre opening hours, you understand that there may be circumstances where the system and / or scanners are unavailable and you will not be able to redeem Points, Rewards or Offers.
- We reserve the right to amend or suspend the Programme at any time at our sole discretion. We will give you at least thirty (30) days' notice if an amendment to the Programme is likely to materially affect your participation or membership.
- We may also decide to terminate the Programme at any time. In such case, we will give you at least ninety (90) days' notice save where otherwise required by law.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership of the Programme in the event that:
- we terminate the Programme;
- we reasonably believe you have behaved in a way which is fraudulent, inappropriate or illegal; or
- we reasonably believe you are using the Programme for commercial or business purposes (rather than in your personal capacity).
In such cases, we may also remove any Points in your Points Account and invalidate any Rewards or Offers. Termination for cause remains unaffected for both parties.
- We may also decide to terminate your membership of the Programme if you do not redeem Points, Rewards or Offers for a continuous period of 13 months or more. In such a case, we will give you at least thirty (30) days' notice.
- If you no longer wish to take part in the Programme, you can do so by simply deleting or ceasing to use your QR Code or the App or Website.
- From time to time, it may be necessary for us to make changes to these Terms. Any changes will be published on the Website and the App. Where changes to Terms shall apply to your current membership, then your continued participation in the Programme after the change of these Terms will indicate your acceptance of the changes.
- You must be over 16 years of age to participate in the Programme. If your parent or legal guardian has registered you with the Programme, then your parent or legal guardian is responsible for you (and your access to the Programme) and accepts that you may accept or receive the Points, Offers and Rewards in accordance with these Terms.
- These Terms will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales if you do not have your habitual residency in Germany or are a merchant. The application of mandatory legal provisions in the country of your habitual residence remains unaffected by this choice of law.
- For any comments, suggestions or questions about the Programme or these Terms, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: 11 November 2019