McArthurGlen customer survey raffle (the raffle)
Terms of Service
Please note: You must physically be in Austria at the time of registration in order to participate in the raffle.
This raffle will be carried out by Designer Outlet Parndorf (the organizer).
To enter the raffle, you must agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these terms and conditions). Also included in these terms and conditions are lottery-related promotional materials, including all information on how to participate in the lottery, which will be published in the organizer's publications (including social media, if applicable) or on the organizer's websites (the websites). In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions stated in these promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Participants must be 18 years or older at the time of registering for the raffle and physically reside in Germany. Any attempt to participate from outside Germany is invalid.
- Employees and representatives of the Organizer, its affiliates or affiliates, as well as any person otherwise involved in the operation or operation of the Prize Draw (including third party affiliates) and their respective affiliates or affiliates, as well as the immediate affiliates, are excluded from participation Family and household members of all these employees and representatives.
- Eligibility for the raffle is limited to two registrations per person per raffle period (further information on when the raffle period will be held can be found in clause 5). Each registration must be made on a separate visit to the participating center and through a separate customer survey form. Multiple attempts by the same person to participate in the same customer survey form are invalid.
- The raffle will begin on 01 February, 2022 at 00:01 (Central European Time) and will end on 31 January, 2023 (the raffle) at 23:59 (Central European Time). Any attempt to participate outside the raffle is void.
- The raffle runs monthly. Every month the raffle starts at 00:01 (Central European Time) on the 5th day of the month and ends at 23:59 on the last day of the month (the raffle period). All entries received between the 1st and 4th day of a month will be automatically transferred to the next raffle period.
- To enter the raffle, participants must complete and submit the customer survey form for a participating center during a raffle period. Customers must complete and submit the customer survey registration form within 5 days of the date it is sent to the customer (the expiration date of the registration form) and register for the raffle. After the expiration date of the registration form, the customer will not be able to enter the raffle unless he re-visits the participating center and receives a new registration form for the customer survey. Participants must complete all mandatory information in the registration form in order for their participation to be valid and agree to register for the draw, after which they should receive an on-screen notification confirming their entry into the draw. For the avoidance of doubt, an application will be invalid even if a customer can complete and submit the registration form and application after the expiry date of the application form and if a customer receives a notification on the screen confirming his registration.
- Applications not submitted via the official entry method will not be accepted. The use of scripts, macros or other automated raffle registration systems is prohibited, and registrations made through such a system (or appearing to be made) may be considered invalid. Illegible, incomplete or fraudulent applications will be rejected. Participants should be aware that they may be charged data fees depending on their individual Internet access regulations.
- Winners and prizes
- 1. There will be a winner of the prize per prize draw period. 2. All winners of the raffle will be randomly selected from all valid raffle entries received by the participating center during a raffle period. For all other participants there are no prices.
- 3. The winners of the prizes will be drawn on the fourth day after the end of each raffle period (the "Raffle Date").
- 4. The price is a 100 € McArthurGlen Gift Certificate (the Gift Certificate). The gift certificate can only be redeemed at participating retailers at McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Parndorf. The Gift Certificate is subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions (which can be found on the Participant Center's website, https://www.mcarthurglen.com/outlet/art/designer-outlet-parndorf/ giftcard/general-conditions- conditions) or on the Gift Certificate can be found) and is valid for 3 years (the validity period). Under no circumstances will cash payments be made even if there is an amount remaining at the end of the validity period of the Gift Certificate. The gift certificate is non-transferable and can not be sold to third parties. If you buy a product / service that costs more than the value / residual value on the gift certificate, then you have to pay the balance.
- 5. The prices are as stated and not exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no full or partial cash payment or other alternative to the price.
- 6. In the event that the Organizer is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions for reasons beyond its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to charge a similar price of similar value or, taking due account of the interests of the participants, to award the cash value of the prize. The Promoter also reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and value, or the present value of the prize, if reasonable in its reasonable discretion.
Announcement of the winner and use of the prize
- Winners will be notified by e-mail within 10 days of the draw date or by using any other contact information provided to the Organizer. Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner within the specified time. If a winner can not be contacted or is unavailable, the organizer reserves the right to redraw another winner from the valid / correct entries received during the raffle period (but is not required to select alternative winners) ,
- Winners may, at their option, pick up the prize from the participating center or request that the prize be sent to them. Winners may be asked to present a valid ID before receiving their prize.
Privacy and publications
- The organizer collects and processes the personal data of the participants and distributes them to representatives, affiliated companies and, where applicable, to a third party (also outside the European Economic Area), as far as necessary for the performance of this prize draw (including the delivery of prizes). , Personal data will be processed in accordance with the relevant legal provisions and the provisions of the respectively valid data protection declaration (see https://www.mcarthurglen.com/en/outlets/at/designer-outlet-parndorf/privacy-policy/).