We are delighted to announce that our Guest Services Suite is undergoing an exciting refurbishment which will open in the coming weeks.
Our new modern Guest Services Suite will feature luxurious but natural materials, feature lighting and lots of greenery to enhance the welcoming environment. This will be complimented by a neutral colour palette with highlights of jewel tones and new artwork adorning the walls.
Once open here are just some of the exciting new features and services you can expect to see:
- Dedicated IPad bar for easy access to all of our digital services.
- Enhanced tourist information section.
- New reception desk and modern seating area.
- A brand new clothes recycling point.
- Stunning moss wall to bring the outside in.
Guest Services available during the refurbishment
During the refurbishment period, our Guest Services team will be temporarily relocated inside the entrance of the Food Court at the Pod between 11am - 4pm.
Outside of these hours, please contact our Guest Services team using the below details and someone will be available to assist you.
During this time you can still access the following services either via the pod or by calling the team:
- Free scooter and wheelchair hire - Pre booking recommended
- Free stroller hire for children - Pre booking recommended
- First aid point
- Taxi calling/booking
- Lost property
- McArthurGlen Club registration including passes (Blue Light etc)
- General information and tourist information
- Multi-Faith Prayer room
All Gift Cards will need to be ordered online throughout the refurbishment period.